The criteria for selecting wines for the store are simple; there has to be a value to them. Whether it’s a $5 bottle or a $100 bottle, they must deliver better than their price suggests - they must deliver outstanding value.
In addition, they must be good examples of their variety, and not exclusively but preferably be from smaller boutique producers. We invest considerable time tasting and selecting wines to make sure we make the best use of our limited shop space and to present our customers with a range that’s always interesting and above all enjoyable. We endeavour to take the risk out of your next wine purchase and to ensure you get a great bottle of wine.
- The Met Shiraz 2008, Macedon Ranges Vic, $29
- 10 X Tractor Pinot Noir 2011, Mornington Peninsula Vic, $33
- Tamellini ‘Soave’ Gargenaga 2011, Veneto Italy, $22
- Man O’ War ‘Gravestone’ Sauvignon/Semillon 2012, Waiheke Island NZ, $32
- Bellvale Pinot Grigio 2012, Gippsland Vic, $22
- Save Our Souls Merlot/Cabernet Rosé 2012, King Valley Vic, $20
- Tortoise Shell Shiraz/Viognier 2010, SE Australia, $9
- Maucaillou Le Haut Medoc 2007, Bordeaux France, $29